Discuss Paddles in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Which paddles are your preferred when mixing late volumes of slc.
I've always used the standard paddle that came with my rubi mixer, is there anything better?

Reply to Paddles in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I bought some tiles for my bathroom wall, including a shower over bath area The shop...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay