Search the forum,

Discuss over tiling , glazed porcelain onto ceramic tiles ........ in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

paulyoung666

change of plan , the tiles are coming off , i didnt like the hollow sound of the window cill reveal , turns out a dodgy piece of ply had been used , and none to good as well , so i need to make that good and off we go , now what are you all going to suggest for adhesive , as i want to do a silvery grout i fancy using the mapei ultra colour stuff as the silicone will match , what adhesive would i team that up with , thanks for the help again :lol:

Reply to over tiling , glazed porcelain onto ceramic tiles ........ in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.