Search the forum,

Discuss NOT a metro splashback. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

This is a kitchen splashback that Gary did with me in Hoxton East London.
2400 X 800 x 6mm porcelain from the casadolcecasa magnum range, Calacatta.
No joints except for the corners, definitely something that could catch on I believe.
IMG_7471.JPG IMG_7472.JPG IMG_7473.JPG IMG_7474.JPG IMG_7475.JPG IMG_7476.JPG

O

Old Mod

Why did it take so long?
They had to be taken from the hallway on ground floor Ed, down 2 flights of stairs to a space where we could cut them outside. Then down another flight of stairs to the basement outside door, manouvered thro two low doors and around to the kitchen area. :D

Reply to NOT a metro splashback. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen