Search the forum,

Discuss NOT a metro splashback. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

wet cutter is just no good, much more accurate by hand and quicker
only time a wet cutter helps is to put a good edge on a cut if that's got to be mitred
Agreed mate, not for the lack of trying tho Julian.
Got a fine grit profiling wheel for that profiling tool coming soon, turns out it came supplied with the medium grit,and was too aggressive.
Determined to make it work! Haha

O

Old Mod

Great work marc.
Ive done loads in 600s, i think it looks much better than normal kitchen tiling
Cheers Craig, yeah I think it's definitely the look that will eventually become the norm in certain properties, a lot of developers seem to be taking it up.

O

Old Mod

The tiling looks great! Not too keen on the join in the worktop though
It's a terrible job!
Polished concrete made off site and brought in, seemed to b some kind of dispute somewhere, didn't push it, client was getting visibly wound up! Haha

O

Old Mod

Really neat job
happy-thumb-up-045.gif
thanks!

Reply to NOT a metro splashback. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen