Search the forum,

Discuss New years eve.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

hi lads and lasses....wot you lot doing on new years eve...you going out or stopping in.??...maybe having a party like me....:8:

Reaction score
think i'm going to spend it with my nan, as my grandad died 6wks ago i will go and keep her company, i think a lot of the family are going so it will turn into a bit of a drinky poos...Mark.

I

IvegotsTILE

Still being young,single and man-about-town(like Del Boy) I'll be on the lash in the town from 5pm having a few Baileys and cherryade's chatting up the local ladies.

You know it makes sense,lovely jubbly!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be taking the girlfriend out for a drink or two, meeting up with a few mates afterwards. I smoke so it's not going to be fun getting stamped like a second hand letter.

F

Fred

I'm going to my friends with my wife and lads. There will be about 20 + adults, so its a good knees up.

E

enduro

Got loads of mates and there partners coming round for hot tub and curry..not at the same time..orgy just sprung to mind:yes: sorry i bet i get told off for that.

C

CLAYS TILES

Sorry to hear about your grandad mark!
its awkward for my family to celebrate on 31st december as this is the anniversary of my mums death, 10yrs passed so quickly! but she wouldn't want us to dwell on it!
but as i'm T - TOTAL :26:i just get the pleasure of watching a room full of people getting wasted,then i have the honour of driving these p***ed up morons home afterwards!
so cheers to one & all !:cheers2: @ midnight:clock: have one for me!
becareful if your drinking DON'T drive home be sensible,:thumbsup:then you can really look fwd to a NEW YEAR................with a sore head!!:stuart:

:8: :54: :17: :17:

Reaction score
Thanks gents..

Still being young,single and man-about-town(like Del Boy) I'll be on the lash in the town from 5pm having a few Baileys and cherryade's chatting up the local ladies.

You know it makes sense,lovely jubbly!

Mr Stile...young...man about town i can go with but..BAILEYS ?

Reply to New years eve.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen