Currently reading:
New years eve....

Discuss New years eve.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CLAYS TILES

Sorry to hear about your grandad mark!
its awkward for my family to celebrate on 31st december as this is the anniversary of my mums death, 10yrs passed so quickly! but she wouldn't want us to dwell on it!
but as i'm T - TOTAL :26:i just get the pleasure of watching a room full of people getting wasted,then i have the honour of driving these p***ed up morons home afterwards!
so cheers to one & all !:cheers2: @ midnight:clock: have one for me!
becareful if your drinking DON'T drive home be sensible,:thumbsup:then you can really look fwd to a NEW YEAR................with a sore head!!:stuart:

:8: :54: :17: :17:

I

IvegotsTILE

HA! Was joking about the Baileys and cherryade(A drink Del Boy asks for in an episode,never tried)

My son is called Bailey.I went out the night he was born and when I went in the pub there was 12 glasses of Baileys lined up on the bar from the lads. Drank them all and everyone that asked me what my son was called bought me another Baileys(Used to hate the stuff but know have a major taste for it).
Went out with £20 on me and when I woke up the next day in bed i was hugging a wheel trim and I had £100 in my pocket.
When it all came back to me everyone was putting money in my pocket for my son,I was the first of all my mates to have a child.My girlfriends Ford KA had a wheel trim missing and in my drunken stupor on the way home I saw a lovely Ford KA so I helped myself to one of the trims.

I'll raise a glass of Baileys to your grandparents tonight,I'm sure with having a caring family like yours your Gran wil get through it.

Have a Good New Year to you all!:grouphug:

D

DHTiling

HA! Was joking about the Baileys and cherryade(A drink Del Boy asks for in an episode,never tried)

My son is called Bailey.I went out the night he was born and when I went in the pub there was 12 glasses of Baileys lined up on the bar from the lads. Drank them all and everyone that asked me what my son was called bought me another Baileys(Used to hate the stuff but know have a major taste for it).
Went out with £20 on me and when I woke up the next day in bed i was hugging a wheel trim and I had £100 in my pocket.
When it all came back to me everyone was putting money in my pocket for my son,I was the first of all my mates to have a child.My girlfriends Ford KA had a wheel trim missing and in my drunken stupor on the way home I saw a lovely Ford KA so I helped myself to one of the trims.

I'll raise a glass of Baileys to your grandparents tonight,I'm sure with having a caring family like yours your Gran wil get through it.

Have a Good New Year to you all!:grouphug:

I don't care wot wivers sez about you ...you're a good lad really..:lol: :lol:

F

Fred

Sorry to hear about your grandad mark!
its awkward for my family to celebrate on 31st december as this is the anniversary of my mums death, 10yrs passed so quickly! but she wouldn't want us to dwell on it!
but as i'm T - TOTAL :26:i just get the pleasure of watching a room full of people getting wasted,then i have the honour of driving these p***ed up morons home afterwards!
so cheers to one & all !:cheers2: @ midnight:clock: have one for me!
becareful if your drinking DON'T drive home be sensible,:thumbsup:then you can really look fwd to a NEW YEAR................with a sore head!!:stuart:

:8: :54: :17: :17:

Wise words.

Reply to New years eve.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.