Search the forum,

Discuss New Wall And Floor Tile Fixers Directory in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Ah ok I see, I'll link the website then and start uploading pics on here, I've been just using a facebook business page as its a lot easier to put new photos on straight off my phone than mess about trying to edit my website, there's a facebook link in my website anyway, also got a youtube video but its erm a bit crap tbh :) haha yel.com did my video and didn't have many quality photos of work at the time, plus the guys voice that did the voiceover irritates me :)
Stick your Facebook URL as your website link if you want then.

J

J Sid

wp_ss_20160715_0003.png this bit

Reply to New Wall And Floor Tile Fixers Directory in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen