Discuss New Wall And Floor Tile Fixers Directory in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm just entering the counties now, but feel free to add a listing to your business if your county is already in there. It's taking a while but should be done in an hour or so.

:)

If you have any feedback just give me a shout.

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Is it possible to link a facebook page instead of youtube Dan?
Not at the minute mate. Ideally you don't want to send people anywhere but your website. Handy to have a youtube video option in case you have some example video done. But if you wanted to link to facebook because you have lots of pictures on there, just upload the pictures to the forum and then insert them into your listing like Dave has done with his: David Howe Tiling

If anything, you want to link to a website. And do that from all social media platforms. But not the other way around.

S

Spare Tool

Not at the minute mate. Ideally you don't want to send people anywhere but your website. Handy to have a youtube video option in case you have some example video done. But if you wanted to link to facebook because you have lots of pictures on there, just upload the pictures to the forum and then insert them into your listing like Dave has done with his: David Howe Tiling

If anything, you want to link to a website. And do that from all social media platforms. But not the other way around.
Ah ok I see, I'll link the website then and start uploading pics on here, I've been just using a facebook business page as its a lot easier to put new photos on straight off my phone than mess about trying to edit my website, there's a facebook link in my website anyway, also got a youtube video but its erm a bit crap tbh :) haha yel.com did my video and didn't have many quality photos of work at the time, plus the guys voice that did the voiceover irritates me :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah ok I see, I'll link the website then and start uploading pics on here, I've been just using a facebook business page as its a lot easier to put new photos on straight off my phone than mess about trying to edit my website, there's a facebook link in my website anyway, also got a youtube video but its erm a bit crap tbh :) haha yel.com did my video and didn't have many quality photos of work at the time, plus the guys voice that did the voiceover irritates me :)
Stick your Facebook URL as your website link if you want then.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Remember that in the main bit you can add all your links and pictures and description etc

Even use the text styling features to make it stand out by categorising things etc.

J

J Sid

would it be possible to have the edit button kept on in the new directory?
be good to change / update my write up

Reply to New Wall And Floor Tile Fixers Directory in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay