• Thread starter Unused Account 1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 2K
  • Tags
    van
Search the forum,

Discuss New van i think or nearly new in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unused Account 1

You will probably be paying VAT on it then. So you're not staying away from the VAT bracket like you think you are.

See, that was why I asked. ;)

Go for one that's 5 years 1 month old and you're getting one cheaper than one 3 years 6 months old by a country mile.
Cheers for your kind help
You will probably be paying VAT on it then. So you're not staying away from the VAT bracket like you think you are.

See, that was why I asked. ;)

Go for one that's 5 years 1 month old and you're getting one cheaper than one 3 years 6 months old by a country mile.
Ill buy private outright

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to New van i think or nearly new in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays