Search the forum,

Discuss New Sigma cutter out now in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Every tiler has OCD, it's just to what degree they have it. :lol:

Without at least some degree of OCD you can't be a tiler, it should in fact be a British Standard requirement for the occupation.

I've got a nice aluminium case that all your cores go in Alan, I'll get a pic. Cam I was just messing with the dewalt box, lol! If I thought it wouldn't take up the whole of the van I'd do it! I've even considered buying a box trailer so I can set it up permanently in there. I had a moment of clarity and decided against it!

C

Concrete guy

I've even considered buying a box trailer so I can set it up permanently in there.

That's how I used to operate.

I pulled a box trailer behind a Range Rover. At the end of the day it was un hitched and rolled into a locked garage.

Petrol was a lot cheaper back then. It also meant I didn't need to run two vehicles.

I do want to see the core bit box though.

I

Ian

That's how I used to operate.

I pulled a box trailer behind a Range Rover. At the end of the day it was un hitched and rolled into a locked garage.

Petrol was a lot cheaper back then. It also meant I didn't need to run two vehicles.

I do want to see the core bit box though.
It's very simple, just a case with some foam/sponge in the bottom and all the cores pushed into the foam, in size order obviously :lol:

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
My brother is going to rack out my van. What a stewing he is in for. It will need itegrated boxes for cutters that are also shelves. Gonna be mental. I might start a thread on it together some ideas from everyone.

I

Ian

My brother is going to rack out my van. What a stewing he is in for. It will need itegrated boxes for cutters that are also shelves. Gonna be mental. I might start a thread on it together some ideas from everyone.

I think there is a van racking thread somewhere, wouldn't hurt to start a new one though.

beanz

TF
Reaction score
I think you're right about the OCD thing.. I'm always being told I have that lol! I wish my boss had it too, he drives me nuts! :mad2:

I

Ian

It's very simple, just a case with some foam/sponge in the bottom and all the cores pushed into the foam, in size order obviously :lol:

y9e9udar.jpg

va4utyga.jpg

Reply to New Sigma cutter out now in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen