Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss New Sigma cutter out now in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gazzer

Sigma 3P2M
sigma new.jpg
The cutter is 102cm long, 72x72cm corner to corner, 1150kg breaker and will cut 20mm thick tiles. Contact Derek for more details

More info
It has a 1150kg multipoint breaker, Quick release bar and 19mm carbide scoring wheel set around bearings. Will cut up to 20mm thick, 102cm long, 72x72cm corner to corner and weighs only 19kg. This machine sits between the 92cm and the 128cm cutters.

beanz

TF
Reaction score
Best cutters of modern day tiling. Far exceed previous market sellers. :)

Yeah yeah, we know you're on commission... lol

I'd probably have one by now, but whenever I look at them it's all just a jumble of numbers and letters, and I can't tell what the differences are!?! :)

I

Ian

All tools must have a box, if I buy a tool that hasn't got a box I either buy one or make one, you should see the coffin that my Dewalt d24000 has to go in :)

C

Concrete guy

All tools must have a box, if I buy a tool that hasn't got a box I either buy one or make one, you should see the coffin that my Dewalt d24000 has to go in :)

Every tiler has OCD, it's just to what degree they have it. :lol:

Without at least some degree of OCD you can't be a tiler, it should in fact be a British Standard requirement for the occupation.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
My customers hear that acronym quite a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Pics please!

I

Ian

Every tiler has OCD, it's just to what degree they have it. :lol:

Without at least some degree of OCD you can't be a tiler, it should in fact be a British Standard requirement for the occupation.

I've got a nice aluminium case that all your cores go in Alan, I'll get a pic. Cam I was just messing with the dewalt box, lol! If I thought it wouldn't take up the whole of the van I'd do it! I've even considered buying a box trailer so I can set it up permanently in there. I had a moment of clarity and decided against it!

C

Concrete guy

I've even considered buying a box trailer so I can set it up permanently in there.

That's how I used to operate.

I pulled a box trailer behind a Range Rover. At the end of the day it was un hitched and rolled into a locked garage.

Petrol was a lot cheaper back then. It also meant I didn't need to run two vehicles.

I do want to see the core bit box though.

I

Ian

That's how I used to operate.

I pulled a box trailer behind a Range Rover. At the end of the day it was un hitched and rolled into a locked garage.

Petrol was a lot cheaper back then. It also meant I didn't need to run two vehicles.

I do want to see the core bit box though.
It's very simple, just a case with some foam/sponge in the bottom and all the cores pushed into the foam, in size order obviously :lol:

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
My brother is going to rack out my van. What a stewing he is in for. It will need itegrated boxes for cutters that are also shelves. Gonna be mental. I might start a thread on it together some ideas from everyone.

I

Ian

My brother is going to rack out my van. What a stewing he is in for. It will need itegrated boxes for cutters that are also shelves. Gonna be mental. I might start a thread on it together some ideas from everyone.

I think there is a van racking thread somewhere, wouldn't hurt to start a new one though.

Reply to New Sigma cutter out now in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks