Search the forum,

Discuss New Sigma cutter out now in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Sigma 3P2M
sigma new.jpg
The cutter is 102cm long, 72x72cm corner to corner, 1150kg breaker and will cut 20mm thick tiles. Contact Derek for more details

More info
It has a 1150kg multipoint breaker, Quick release bar and 19mm carbide scoring wheel set around bearings. Will cut up to 20mm thick, 102cm long, 72x72cm corner to corner and weighs only 19kg. This machine sits between the 92cm and the 128cm cutters.

beanz

TF
Reaction score
Best cutters of modern day tiling. Far exceed previous market sellers. :)

Yeah yeah, we know you're on commission... lol

I'd probably have one by now, but whenever I look at them it's all just a jumble of numbers and letters, and I can't tell what the differences are!?! :)

I

Ian

All tools must have a box, if I buy a tool that hasn't got a box I either buy one or make one, you should see the coffin that my Dewalt d24000 has to go in :)

C

Concrete guy

All tools must have a box, if I buy a tool that hasn't got a box I either buy one or make one, you should see the coffin that my Dewalt d24000 has to go in :)

Every tiler has OCD, it's just to what degree they have it. :lol:

Without at least some degree of OCD you can't be a tiler, it should in fact be a British Standard requirement for the occupation.

Reply to New Sigma cutter out now in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen