Search the forum,

Discuss My post on 5 day courses. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I hope I have not offended to many people with my reply to Andrew Case's thread about the five day course, but it makes my blood boil, I don't mind people wanting to learn a new skill, but I can't stand this trade being belittled by arrogant pr1cks that think anyone can tile.:mad2:

D

DHTiling

I thought you worded it well and applaud it.

Never used to bother me but these sort of short course posts lately are p!ssing me off as well Phil

I

Ian

I see he's had a ***** in another thread! I did a 2 week course 5 years ago now, and looking back it was a good starting point but, probably 5% of my tiling knowledge came from it. Most of the technical stuff I know has come from this forum, anyone who is going to rely on a 5 day course to make a career from will quickly vanish from the trade, so nothing to worry about Phil.

Sent via Tapatalk for iPad

T

The D

I am confused this chap is in P&D and just done a 5 day tiling course but his name is in red witch indicates he is a pro tiler ??????????

D

DHTiling

Name is red for tilers arms , not pro tiler.

The pro tiler tag indicates that.

Reply to My post on 5 day courses. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen