Currently reading:
music

Discuss music in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
just got ACDC Powerage for my birthday which is great (was also a recommendation from a few on here - Doug amongst them) Have got lots of i-tunes vouchers too, so will be getting loadsa new toooons soon....Kasabian sound good at the mo

G

Gazzer

Nutinis 1st album was great but seeing him in concert was a downer so its put me off but time will tell.
Kasbian are great and i think they are one of only a few bands that will be getting better, most bands these days only have one good album in them.
If you want something different then Fleet Foxes are good but an aquired taste.
Prodigy, Vampire Weekend, Florence and the Machine. Kings of Leon, Greenday ( a bit sameish but i like Greenday), Elbow, Friendly Fires, Calvin Harris...all worth listening too :thumbsup:

D

david campbell

did you say pink:yikes:

yeah! bought the mrs and her mum tickets a few years ago to go and see her and her mother pulled out at the last minute so yours truly got dragged kicking and screaming,by the time i left i was amazed at how good she was,she's one of the few artists who sound better live.........and her dance scenes are phenomenal(so are her female dancers):thumbsup:

Reply to music in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement