Search the forum,

Discuss music in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

Anyone recommend a cd which they have heard lately?

Paulo Nutini's new album is good..its called sunny side up

:smilewinkgrin:

D

Deleted member 9966

I love Paolo Bri, will have to get that one.

I'm listening to Kelly Clarkson's new album in the car. Plenty of rock-chick tunes to mime wildly to as I'm sitting in traffic on my way to and from the office :hurray: By far the best time of my day :thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

my mate makes and records various cd's, Chapter 10 "the ghostship" mainly obscure covers with a different twist, well I like it:prrr:

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
just got ACDC Powerage for my birthday which is great (was also a recommendation from a few on here - Doug amongst them) Have got lots of i-tunes vouchers too, so will be getting loadsa new toooons soon....Kasabian sound good at the mo

D

doug boardley

I was the first person I knew that'd heard of Kasabian! first album was absolutely superb imo, on constantly in the car, second cd not as good,I thought, so I haven't invested in the 3rd one (yet!)

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
probably gonna get the singles released off the album rather than the whole album...but if I go for the works, will let you know what it is like!

D

doug boardley

Anyone recommend a cd which they have heard lately?

Paulo Nutini's new album is good..its called sunny side up

:smilewinkgrin:
is that the guy that's got an Irish,folky sounding single out at the mo? I like it:thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

Nutinis 1st album was great but seeing him in concert was a downer so its put me off but time will tell.
Kasbian are great and i think they are one of only a few bands that will be getting better, most bands these days only have one good album in them.
If you want something different then Fleet Foxes are good but an aquired taste.
Prodigy, Vampire Weekend, Florence and the Machine. Kings of Leon, Greenday ( a bit sameish but i like Greenday), Elbow, Friendly Fires, Calvin Harris...all worth listening too :thumbsup:

D

david campbell

eminem's new album is his best so far,for dance music try dave pearce trance anthems 09(only £9 in hmv) and i'm right into pink's and the killers last albums:thumbsup:

Reply to music in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've just installed Weberfloor flex in a small area 1m2 @35-40mm depth in one pour...
Replies
Views
Tilers turned up this morning, I explained the plan, and they said it's impossible. Something...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a porcelain patio which has had terrible grout efflorescence and I have also had to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I've recently tiled my own bathroom and all went well but I have noticed about an inch...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen