Search the forum,

Discuss Music Review/Discussion in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thought i'd add one for music too.

Mark Ronson's [DLMURL="http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=633853"]Stop Me[/DLMURL]. Awsome!

View attachment 68476

Last edited:
W

wivers

Re: My Blog - there's some tiling stuff :)

Anybody heard the new song by a band called Mumrah. I'm not sure if thats how it's spelt but its called She's got u high. I can't stop singing the damn think, and it don't come out till the 13th of may i think, so i'm gonna hate it by then :). Also does anyone like that Poison Prince song?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Mark Ronson, Stop Me is one i've had drilled in to my head just lately, awsome song 'till I sung it to death. Think i've heard the Mumrah (spelling?) one but not the Poison Prince one.

W

wivers

The best album i've bought this year by far is by The view, absoulute quality.

I

IvegotsTILE

Mummra as in Mummra the Ever Living,the villian in the Thundercats lol:wub:

C

CON5933

I fell in to a burning ring of fire,
Went down, down, down,
And the flames went higher,
And it burns, burns, burns,
The ring of fire,
The ring of fire.:wink_smile:

Now try to get that out of your head:)

Reply to Music Review/Discussion in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi, and thanks for any advice. After pulling over 900 lbs of dead weight in the center of my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen