Discuss Most Popular Tile Adhesive Brand Of 2015? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My vote goes to ARDEX. Some good stable prices throughout the year. Better prices on CTD trade days. Smooth consistency and good sticking power. Dave the Ardex salesman also throws in a couple of sponges too.

J

jonnyc

If you are a small company employing three four guys and fixing stone you get through a fair bit of adhesive . I do 4-6 pallets a month . Margins on materials are important when you have high overheads with employees.i have done the rounds with most adhesive manufacturers but good product at good price is king .ive had good prices in the past but mediocre product . I think Tilemaster have pitched their product well and good price and just hope they continue to do so as they get more successful.

ISOMAT

TF
Reaction score
If there is a make you use a lot and it's not listed , then mention it and it can be added for you to vote.

We would also appreciate a reply with which brand you use and which adhesive you've liked using the most from said brand.

You forgot about us ISOMAT quite a few people used it last year, would appreciate a category, cheers Mark

ISOMAT

TF
Reaction score
I think we would need quite a few pallets to get anywhere to the top this year...you are probably
one of few who seen my listing, we need to get through the sponsor route so will have to wait
before promoting... but people who tried it loved it and said products are worth every penny.
Say no more before I get into trouble again...:):):)

Reply to Most Popular Tile Adhesive Brand Of 2015? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks