Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Most Popular Tile Adhesive Brand Of 2015? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
If there is a make you use a lot and it's not listed , then mention it and it can be added for you to vote.

We would also appreciate a reply with which brand you use and which https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ you've liked using the most from said brand.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Tilemaster , but have been using webber a bit with andy :)
Both very good , both rapids are good and the standard is great, but tilemaster top it for me
A because they are british born and bred( id say english, but don't wanna upset the welsh and scots ;) )
B they are not bloody french :)

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
granfix fast set flexi mainly on the floors ...good open time mixes really nice not gritty...granfix cfta slow on the walls for large stuff their cfta is really good gear imo.....the mapei is a true 2 hour addy just too much rushing with it but its ace for day job floors ..fancy a go with tilemaster soon

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
How come some can post in the previous year/s vote but I have insufficient permission to post anything ?
Did you get my PM mate?

I'd closed the old threads and polls to save confusion. Because we'd recently replied to them to link to this poll, we had like 8 or 9 polls all in current discussion showing up when you click new posts. So it got a bit confusing for newbies. So I just locked them for now and Dave linked to the new thread to chat and vote etc.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah I see, yeah it was very confusing :)
Sorry mate. We just always link the polls together so people can see the change over the years.

We're actually the only place that even https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ firms themselves can gauge the industry on let alone tilers.

And now looking back, I genuinely think we've ran the polls well (removing false votes and whatnot) and it does match what we see talked about on the forum and offline even.

Used to be all BAL. Then all Mapei. Then Mapei with some Weber. Then Mapei with Weber and TileMaster.

And you can see the other brands come and go as they give it a bash over the years.

So yeah; waffling now, but that's why we locked them. Because we cross-linked them all. lol

Reply to Most Popular Tile Adhesive Brand Of 2015? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock