Search the forum,

Discuss Mosaic/Art courses with Mosaic Girl & Saad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
He would for you and him Gi, but I think this could be a really good turn out and there may be just one or two more than just you and him :lol:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hi Gisela, I would be interested in this. Also a freind of mine (Ozboz) Steve very artistic, is keen:thumbsup:

U

user123

Mapei hq ?

Yes, I will contact them, Chris, I really like that idea, too and had it in my mind already... glad I'm not the only one! Was very impressed with their service and technical team I had dealings with over the phone, and Midlands is good... so is the epoxy connection.... :thumbsup:

U

user123

By the way, the first date is set, in Colchester, on Sunday Oct 24th, 11 am - 4pm, fees to be set later when we know the numbers... :thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

See how the north course develops for me!
Saw the line about your Dad - Take care.

Reply to Mosaic/Art courses with Mosaic Girl & Saad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen