Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Mosaic/Art courses with Mosaic Girl & Saad in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Saad (Master of Micro Mosaics) and I are planning to run some mosaic and/or art courses together in England between Oct 23rd - November 15th. If you are interested, would you please let me know and what area you would like the course to happen. :hurray:

OP
D

david campbell

thers a great chance for people to learn how to do some masterpieces:thumbsup:

good on you girl:thumbsup:

OP
U

user123

I like the seaside in winter, no tourists and you can take the dog on the beach! blows the cobwebs off!
Does Saad know about the wind off the North sea Gisela lol

Saad was here last October, but mainly in London and he LOVES the cold... he just cannot understand why he was born in Egypt, he doesn't like the heat, he's a Christian and loves German tools and is finicky enough.. very un-Egyptian! :lol: He walked about in London in 10 degrees without a coat and was fine, I thought he'd be in shock to be honest, but he loved the rain, too, just because it's something different, sunshine every day gets a bit boring. He really really really wants to experience snow, he's only ever seen it on TV! :lol: So fingers crossed for a snowy November..:smilewinkgrin:

OP
O

ozboz

Hi.MG I'll have a go at this, just let me know where and when, `i `travel extensively around UK and Ireland, Cheers,Steve aka ozboz

OP
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hi.MG I'll have a go at this, just let me know where and when, `i `travel extensively around UK and Ireland, Cheers,Steve aka ozboz

I should have thought about you Steve (Ozboz) with your artistic flair :thumbsup:

OP
U

user123

Ok, Steve ozboz, :thumbsup: we are just checking what interest there is and will keep you posted. The courses will be organised according to what people are most interested in, so it would be good to know what it is that you most want to learn.

Reply to Mosaic/Art courses with Mosaic Girl & Saad in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock