Discuss Merry Christmas in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you all peeps. Lovely tree Marc I'll take a pic of mine later your Mrs and mine have similar taste it seems lol and if that's a speaker in the wall by that rad you and I do too lol

Here's to 2017 which to be honest I hope is better than 2016 which is a bloody write off for me lol

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

happy Christmas and a successful 2017 to all a new year with new challenges

DSC00814.JPG

O

Old Mod

Proper works do...you lot look like oceans eleven planning the next bank job...
Over nachos :):)
Oceans six!
Haha nice bunch of guys!
Left to right.
Wojciech, logistics. (Van driver)
Ricky, expediter. (Stock control and expert tiler, not to mention, Rays brother)
Uncle Ray himself!
Ajaz, executive sales assistant. (Tea boy)
Ian, expert in all things stone.
And some other geezer.
Unfortunately Gary was unable to make it. :(

Reply to Merry Christmas in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Merry (almost) Christmas TilersForums.com! It is already that time of year again when we say...
Replies
Views
Hi my name is Mark porter I've been tiling for 30years , worked in eurodisney, hoping to get...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, hope you are all having a good weekend. I am going to be tiling the splashback...
Replies
Views
Hi all - I have a question about some cracked grout in my wet area shower, I've attached a...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley