Search the forum,

Discuss Merry Christmas in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you all peeps. Lovely tree Marc I'll take a pic of mine later your Mrs and mine have similar taste it seems lol and if that's a speaker in the wall by that rad you and I do too lol

Here's to 2017 which to be honest I hope is better than 2016 which is a bloody write off for me lol

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

happy Christmas and a successful 2017 to all a new year with new challenges

DSC00814.JPG

O

Old Mod

Proper works do...you lot look like oceans eleven planning the next bank job...
Over nachos :):)
Oceans six!
Haha nice bunch of guys!
Left to right.
Wojciech, logistics. (Van driver)
Ricky, expediter. (Stock control and expert tiler, not to mention, Rays brother)
Uncle Ray himself!
Ajaz, executive sales assistant. (Tea boy)
Ian, expert in all things stone.
And some other geezer.
Unfortunately Gary was unable to make it. :(

Reply to Merry Christmas in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen