Search the forum,

Discuss Marble with underfloor heating on suspended floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for advice. I am intended to lay Marble stone with wet underfloor heating in my living room and hallway. I have suspended floor with 100mm joist. What could be the best possible and cost-effective way to get the right solution.
I have planned to put the 50mm PIR between the joist, but I am confused about how to lay the pipe and tile the floor. If someone has experience advice, please let me know.

Thanks
Regards

Reply to Marble with underfloor heating on suspended floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen