Search the forum,

Discuss Mapeker Rapid Set White in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Hello all,
was wondering if any of you have bought or used this new white mapei adhesive yet? i'm finishing off a 120yd house at minute and have slate floor straight after then 60 yds of nice porcelain to lay,im supplying all to this job,gonna use sandstone grout and therefore the white addy would help a lot i believe.
my local shop stocks it so i think ill give them a turn and try it.
:grouphug:
Joe
Hillhead Tiling

D

Daz

I used Mapeker grey on a job recently. Seemed nice to work with but I do like Mapei addys. Only comments are that it goes off very quick so don't mix too much up if you have an area with loads of cuts.

H

hillhead

Cheers captain,i have used the mapeker grey a lot and think it is class stuff,it goes off slightly slower than the mapei rapid.the mapei grouts have improved a lot lately,ultracolourFF on walls is great.

H

hillhead

hi Cliff,
so your the mapei man ??
one of my local shops stock all your stuff,
great gear.
I was actually pricing that new mapeker white last week and it was quite expensive,just over £19 pounds to me? was that ok or bad?
p.s any of them nice mapei sweaters left? mine is covered in your grout and addy!! but they keep me nice and warm.

Joe
Hillhead Tiling

Reply to Mapeker Rapid Set White in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen