Search the forum,

Discuss mapei DPM Adhesive?? screed floor adhesive? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Darrenparker

Hi

Can you tile straight onto mapei Liquid DPM? It has had two coats and is shiny black:thumbsup:
Hoping there is a adhesive i can use to tile porcelain / ceramic tiles straight onto it as floor height is restricted.

if not then im thinking to either use arditex na latex screed and then tile on top?

whats the best adhesives you would recommend?

cheers

W

White Room

I have no idea but just looked through their website and it's heaving withing tanking products, I'd give mapei a call personally.

M

m3fitter

Mapei won't guarantee their product with ditra and anhydtare with UFH as too much polymer, hence why I use Ardex... check with their tech. help desk

Reply to mapei DPM Adhesive?? screed floor adhesive? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen