Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for advice on cordless grinders in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Balloo

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Has anyone been using a cordless angle grinder id like to get as much info before purchasing one. What's the best make and are they really worth it

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Metabo seem to be a favourite.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Any particular reasons for this

I have no personal experience, but followed a previous thread recently that found them to be quality tools.

W

Waluigi

I have no personal experience, but followed a previous thread recently that found them to be quality tools.

Metabo are really well made tools without going into the realms of Hilti and Festool cost wise. That said, any of the top brand grinders are good- Bosch, Dewalt, Makita, Milwaukee etc.

The Metabo with its HD batteries is a notch above, alongside the Flexvolt Dewalt and the Hilti Grinder which are arguably the best on the market

O

One Day

I have the brushless Makita, the body is slim compared to others so it's easier to handle.
I think people generally opt for whatever batteries they already have in other tools.
The most important element for quality though is the blade, and the user!

Reply to Looking for advice on cordless grinders in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen