Search the forum,

Discuss Levelling clips are a load of tosh? Really? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Another thing i cant understand is that someone said that theese clips made the job quicker,dont see how that can be but maybe i must try them as most customers want you out of the way as soon as,or am i wrong there also?

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Another thing i cant understand is that someone said that theese clips made the job quicker,dont see how that can be but maybe i must try them as most customers want you out of the way as soon as ,or am i wrong there also

F

Flintstone

I don’t use them on most jobs, only rectified tiles, or tiles larger than 600x600 and on bowed planks. Many tilers have started using them after 10,20 30 years without them

B

Blunt Tool

And while we are on the subject where are all the tilers that dont use them only two have come forword and i m not having it there is only three that dont
Probably outside going thru 3 ton of sharp sand with a sieve for tomorrow, and Retacking their tackety boots before bathtime with their carbolic soap and Vera on the radio singing about cliffs!

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I don’t use them on most jobs, only rectified tiles, or tiles larger than 600x600 and on bowed planks. Many tilers have started using them after 10,20 30 years without them
So
Probably outside going thru 3 ton of sharp sand with a sieve for tomorrow, and Retacking their tackety boots before bathtime with their carbloc soap and Vera on the radio singing about cliffs!
You dont know much if its sharp sand you are using either maybe you need your clips for all tiles ,just saying

F

Flintstone

Having a Wesh
74396773-0A6B-41F7-8143-4700B5BE4215.jpeg

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Some folk should just leave the sand and cement outside if they dont know what theyre talking about lol i tiled the toilets on Noahs arc ,had no clips so thats all they would let me do

B

Blunt Tool

Some folk should just leave the sand and cement outside if they dont know what theyre talking about lol i tiled the toilets on Noahs arc ,had no clips so thats all they would let me do
You need to wind your neck in mate and forget about what you call a third leg, you are not the only one on here who has been in this game for years the only difference is that most of us are willing to try new materials tools and techniques and usually find they help and not hinder us

Reply to Levelling clips are a load of tosh? Really? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen