Search the forum,

Discuss Let's have some Grout talk in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

Grout 3000 appears to be the best cementitious grout now. One of it's best features is how it sticks to the float. I can grout a whole room and it doesn't end up all over the floor like ucp.

F

Flintstone

That is something I take for granted, I remember the days of using bal grout and having to sweep up and the mess off the floor. I remember some time ago being advised that you need to use the flexmaster additive when using it on full body porcelain as it doesn't bond well to the edge of the tile

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Mixing an additive to the butech made it much more workable, I subbied to porcelanosa for around 20 years so I had to use their miserable grout

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Not if your grouting floors, ;). Found it especially good for floors, with grout lines of 5mm and above. Each to there own! :D.
Yeah well it was ok on floors but not great on ceramics on walls without the additive it would dry instantly on joints and fall on the deck , trust me I grouted a gazillion bathrooms with it..

Bond

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Yeah well it was ok on floors but not great on ceramics on walls without the additive it would dry instantly on joints and fall on the deck , trust me I grouted a gazillion bathrooms with it..
Aye ! i trust you, yes you can't take your eyes of the ball for sure. But in any case I get on with it okay.:D

Reply to Let's have some Grout talk in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen