Search the forum,

Discuss Laticrete adhesives.. in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

Anyone use or used it? I've been using it today it's the first time I've ever even seen it, I thought it was American. Pretty nice to use, rapid set flexible s1, but wasn't all that rapid really

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
I used loads of it when I worked in the states, standard and slow. I quite liked it. Grout was pretty good also. Didn't realise it had come over here though.

Reply to Laticrete adhesives.. in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen