Search the forum,

Discuss Laser Levels in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

I've got the dewalt dw089k and was very happy with it for a while @3_fall
haha4.gif

I

Italy

apart from my Bosch. and dewalt marc.
others. I do not need. good only. for walls. or max one line. on the floor.
I had. makita, stabila. a similar one. FT90.
when I took Bosch. sold all. (There was no green laser) :).
when making floors. I use it every day.
when I starts. I want to know subito.se walls of the house. They are parallel or not.
if the sidewall. be 90 °. and already there are. I take laser meter. and know already cutting. opposite the starting wall. 5 minutes . and I know everything.
to this I need the laser. (If I add. Receiver Sound. 3 minutes. Know everything)
naturally. for me. lol
forget. WLF

B

blute

Hilti PM4, PLS180 and PLS90

View attachment 81682
I'm on my 2nd PLS180. First one (£200) fell off the wall. Smashed the lens cover.

The glass is broken on my PLS too, that's why I bought the Hilti. But the PLS still works fine. I opened it up and removed the bits of broken glass because it got in the way of the pendulum. I think the PLS is easier to see. But the sales guy told me the hilti can be recalibrated. The PLS is changeover if it goes out of calibration.

O

Old Mod

Have you used the 089k?
I've looked at this model but was going to upgrade my 087 to the 089k but I'm not sure what to go for.
I worked up at the SuperDry store with Pete & Alan had a good wee pls laser but thinking of going green with whatever one I buy.
Harry @hmtiling has 089k Stef, I've never used it.
All I know is the 089D1G is worth that extra investment for sure.
Those pics in post 3 in the main entrance hall and there are 4 enourmous floor to ceiling Windows approx a metre wide, and it doesn't make a blind bit of difference, u can still see the line easily.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

S

Stef

O

Old Mod

Looks good, £170 of a difference isn't that much. Pay for itself in no time.
The way I looked at the cost was good quality floor laser, PLS FT 90 £199
good quality cross line laser £180, extra £70 = Dewalt 089D1 easy :)

Reply to Laser Levels in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen