Search the forum,

Discuss Larson or palace adhesive? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Russell brown

I'm pretty stuck where to get adhesive from and unless I'm paying silly money I can only get my hands on Larson (which I haven't used before) or palace which I've used but not so keen on. Which adhesive would you say was better?

R

Russell brown

Not that I know of stef

Nearest CTD is about 40 miles away I think? Will they deliver 3/4 bags at a time?

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
Palace is better than larson i would say. I don't like using it either, but i have never had any problems with it, I was using topps own which is palace. I now use ultra, great stuff.

J

Just Rizzle

I don't use ether but have had them as samples in the past and don't rate them if you haven't got a tile master dealer near you try contacting them direct they they may be able to supply u direct

R

Russell brown

Well I think I'll stick with palace for the floor but try Larson standard set white on the walls as that's what they stock and then start pricing for form dearer addy as I can't find any other stockists in Lincoln or gainsborough as I'm still finding my way round after moving here in January.

S

Stef

Not that I know of stef

Nearest CTD is about 40 miles away I think? Will they deliver 3/4 bags at a time?

Open an account & ask them, if using CTD they have always got specials on.
Weber is a good addy but price has been creeping up slightly.

Reply to Larson or palace adhesive? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen