Discuss Knee pads in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I use cheap trouser inserts and also have a pair loose on the floor.. double cushion..

when i say loose, i mean not strapped to my legs, straps have always dug into the back of my knees

T

tubs

Redbacks, had them for 2 years there's no going back , plus they are washable so no hassle trying to get them out of your trousers before going in the washing machine ;-)

G

Gazzer

As Tony the Tiger would say.. tony-the-tiger.jpg :thumbsup:

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Neal any chance you have details for redbacks? Was speaking to the manageress of my local CTD a couple of days ago about them. She asked me for details to pass on to possibly get some stock in.

Reply to Knee pads in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there question re knee pads and rubi wheelie sit down thing( hopefully pic uploads ) I've...
Replies
Views
HELP! I'm really hoping someone might be able to give me some advice..... our cleaner just used...
Replies
Views
Hi, 1st time tiling, decided our ensuite would benefit from being a wetroom. Quick question, any...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay