Search the forum,

Discuss Kitchen tiles similar to current Zanzibar range from Bayker in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Simon B

TF
Reaction score
have been asked to amend some existing tiling around replacement kitchen units if possible as opposed to complete re time. Current tiles look very similar to Zanzibar from Bayker but perhaps an older style

Any help very much appreciated

4455C3FB-7437-47B0-9F7B-6DE1C4561047.jpeg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I know exactly what they are...
Cave-del-panaro ...
From tileflair, which fits as I see your from Gloucester...

Reason I know this....
IMG_20190210_061453.jpg

Same as my kitchen....
Bad news though, they were discontinued years ago.....:(

Simon B

TF
Reaction score
Thanks for the prompt replies, all appreciated and confirms my initial thought , for the want of about 20 tiles looks like the lot will have to come off and be replaced. Shame really as they looked quite good with the abstract patterning

Reply to Kitchen tiles similar to current Zanzibar range from Bayker in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen