Search the forum,

Discuss Kerakoll adhesives and grouts in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Fraser Tiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Used my first bag of No Limits on Friday. Must admit I was blown away.
I actually enjoyed tiling using a 600x300 ceramic Johnson's wall tile!
Mixes very well, easy to spread, virtually no slip, long bucket life, no noticeable skinning on spread walls.
One bag with 10mm trowel spread 6-7 metres on relatively flat walls.
The ease of use reminded me of using bucket adhesive years ago when fixing tiles no bigger than 8x10's.
Very strange consistency. Feels a little like a two part, will know a little more next week as have the rest of a 60 metre bathroom to do, incorporating plaster board, bonding, overlaid ply, wet floor, stone and mosaics.
Must admit I don't think Ive ever got excited about an adhesive before.

Reply to Kerakoll adhesives and grouts in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen