Search the forum,

Discuss Kerakoll adhesives and grouts in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Tried a few little tests last week to see if there is any problem with shrinkage regarding Kerakoll H40 no limits white, even with build up of 20mm under 600x300x12mm porcelain (test only) with a 2mm joint down the 600mm length left and checked all week. Joint stayed exactly 2mm no more no less. Height kept exact. Mixed adhesive to exact spec and never added more water again. Sub base was 1 onto concrete, 1 onto cement backer board and 1 onto Wedi board.
Got to say really is a good all round adhesive, lovely to work with and will be my preferred adhesive now!

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Italy

yes, it should be the same. something has changed, they can write c2 te s1.
H40 no limits they can not write it, just written gel technology.
In italy, for now there is no biogel, I think it is only for some countries, in germany there is biogel.

I

Italy

Infatti, perché sei vecchio.....ti ho chiesto.
Hai detto, preferisco quella vecchia, quale vecchia?

Reply to Kerakoll adhesives and grouts in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen