Search the forum,

Discuss Junkta Epoxy Grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

optrex

About a year ago I was involved in a UK trial of the EasyKer System

As I had never tiled before, this system for me was brilliant. I had an open plan kitchen, diner and conservatory tiled in 2 days and it was grouted on the 3rd using the 2 part junkta epoxy grout (which again was really easy!)

We have since moved some cupboards around and I've used some spare tiles to fill the holes left behind. I have part A of the beige junkta epoxy grout, but I dont have any of the Part B. I need to use the part A to colour match whaty is already laid.

As my original suppliers no longer stock the Easyker system, I am having difficulty sourcing a tub of the part B (hardener).

My question: Does anyone know of a UK supplier of Easkyer grouts or can I use an alternative hardener? If the latter, which one do you suggest?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GazTech

About a year ago I was involved in a UK trial of the EasyKer System

As I had never tiled before, this system for me was brilliant. I had an open plan kitchen, diner and conservatory tiled in 2 days and it was grouted on the 3rd using the 2 part junkta epoxy grout (which again was really easy!)

We have since moved some cupboards around and I've used some spare tiles to fill the holes left behind. I have part A of the beige junkta epoxy grout, but I dont have any of the Part B. I need to use the part A to colour match whaty is already laid.

As my original suppliers no longer stock the Easyker system, I am having difficulty sourcing a tub of the part B (hardener).

My question: Does anyone know of a UK supplier of Easkyer grouts or can I use an alternative hardener? If the latter, which one do you suggest?
I would like to help you optrex but there is no contact number on the website...strange, you would expect some one supplies in Uk.....Gaz

Last edited by a moderator:
O

optrex

Thanks for the response Gaz. I've tried contacting them through the website, but I've not had a reply back yet and its been a week. I'm wondering if it would just be easier to use a different hardener, but I have no idea if other makes would be compatible with the part A I have?

G

GazTech

Its probably wise not to use anyother hardner with the part A you have, maybe get some hardner from Araldite and try out a test peice at home...if you have no reaction it may be the only solution.....Gaz

Reply to Junkta Epoxy Grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the tiler did not follow the manufactures instructions for mixing up the two part...
Replies
Views
On the final stretch of this lengthy project and would love to hear your views on Flexible...
Replies
Views
I recently got several loose/hollow tiles rebonded on my bathroom floor. Having left with...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen