Search the forum,

Discuss jotm mapei goody bags in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

does any one know what is in the jotm goody bags ? I have won twice but nothing arrived either time

U

user123

:thumbsdown: awh, that's not nice.... if it makes you feel any better, I rang three times to arrange a course at the Mapei Centre, was told I'd get a call back and it never happened... hohum...

D

doug boardley

I'm sure Dan/Dave will get onto this with them Gary, not good for public relations if they don't honour their prizes.

D

DHTiling

I suppose if nothing is mentioned about JOTM prizes not arriving then i cannot chase them up.. So a pm would have been better than just to do it publicly..

D

DHTiling

OK.. To stop this sort of posts for Mapei .. I have just stopped the goodie bags for now.. So the prize will be Kudos on the actual win from now on.. Sponsors do not have to give anything away but we don't want members posting like this instead of coming to us.. so for now it is just Kudos..

Thanks..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Suzie did say she was waiting on more stock for the goddie bags, but to be fair I'm sure that was a month or so ago.

D

DHTiling

Suzie did say she was waiting on more stock for the goddie bags, but to be fair I'm sure that was a month or so ago.

It probably is stock but yet again an Elite members spoils it for the TF arms members..

Reply to jotm mapei goody bags in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen