Discuss Jobs in Bradford area in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello I’m a tiler in the Bradford area that has been doing another job for a while wanting to get back into tiling just wondering if anybody in Bradford area is willing to take me on , I’m nqv level 2 tiler have van and tools . Been installing fire alarms for past five years and wanting to get back into the trade number is 07525218493 thanks

Reply to Jobs in Bradford area in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi my name is Mark porter I've been tiling for 30years , worked in eurodisney, hoping to get...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This isn’t a sob story, just an unfortunate truth I have stretched myself to in inch...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay