Search the forum,

Discuss its official! i'm a plank in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Prem Tiler

I've just got in to open my new business cards. 2000 of the baby's. I was existed to see how they looked, sado I hear you say but some of us dont get out much, anyway. open up and they look ace! gave one to wifey only to have my joy turned to gloom when she pointed out that i'd spelt 'first' in the website address 'frist':mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

BANGING MY HEAD ON A BRICK ON A BRICK WALL DONT EVEN COME CLOSE!!!

G

grumpygrouter

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::oops::oops: sorry but you have to laff dont ya!! I assume you even missed it on the proof copy then?

B

bonemachine

lol. I remember an age ago i got some leaflets printed realising when i opened the all excited like that i had got my own bleedin telephone number wrong. muhahahahahahaaaaaaar, how i laughed.......NOT :lol:

P

Prem Tiler

i'm clinically depressed!!!

I've really bad dislexier and my saving grace is google spell check! but I just pressed ignore because when it highlighted the web address i just assumed it was because it's 3 words with no spaces and www. at the beginning and .co.uk at the end.

dose any one know of any codes to get a good discount from vista print? i'm gonna have to reorder! cost me £70.49 frist time round!

see what i did there?:lol:

P

Prem Tiler

lol. I remember an age ago i got some leaflets printed realising when i opened the all excited like that i had got my own bleedin telephone number wrong. muhahahahahahaaaaaaar, how i laughed.......NOT :lol:

been there done that 2 years ago! bet you didnt hand deliver 250 of them? :incazzato::mad2:

D

david campbell

i'm clinically depressed!!!

I've really bad dislexier and my saving grace is google spell check! but I just pressed ignore because when it highlighted the web address i just assumed it was because it's 3 words with no spaces and www. at the beginning and .co.uk at the end.

dose any one know of any codes to get a good discount from vista print? i'm gonna have to reorder! cost me £70.49 frist time round!

see what i did there?:lol:

go into the vista site and click on the free cards you can sort out your cards from there and it'll be a lot cheaper than that,i paid just over £70 for 2500 cards 2 t-shirts and 2 caps,and these are top quqlity cards!

P

Prem Tiler

go into the vista site and click on the free cards you can sort out your cards from there and it'll be a lot cheaper than that,i paid just over £70 for 2500 cards 2 t-shirts and 2 caps,and these are top quqlity cards!

thats where i got them from DC. I chose the premium business cards with the best quality paper and added my own logo. they were real cheep but after they added vat, postage (5day) and a few other bits came out as 70 nicker!

Reply to its official! i'm a plank in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen