Search the forum,

Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

A1ED2B79-F4ED-49B0-B206-A64AC02A138C.jpeg Shout out to @impish for recommendation of Refina MR1 paddle mixer. I went for the 6” and put it on my Rubi 7 mixer. I’ve mixed spes all week lovely and creamy very quickly. Today tho I was mixing 25kgs bags of Mapei renovation flexi screed. Can’t believe how quickly it mixed in the white plasterers buckets and no unmixed material or air bubbles left over! It was expensive compared to the usual paddles but I reckon I’ve saved that in the time mixing and to clean it compared to the usual design paddles!! Good investment imo!

O

Old Mod

https://www.NoLinksToThis/p/diall-led-rechargeable-site-light-30w-18-5v/8719v Would have liked one of these but,seems like there are only 2 in the whole country!
At that price I’m not surprised tbh.
I’ve a twin 30w (60w) on a stand, it’s bloody marvellous.
But the best light I have is 300 lumen head torch, I use it continually now.
I also have two sets of rechargeable batteries also.
The Duracell fast charge has them up to full power in 45 mins.
The torch lasts a good 3-4 hours on full power.

L

LM

Have you link for those Marc please?

B

Bill

the best rechargeable batteries are eneloop....... all photographers use them for their flash guns. The black version is even better.

Linky

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen