Search the forum,

Discuss Is everyone busy? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mark neville

lifes not all about work , more to life ,got to put time away for family and enjoy the the finer things. im booked for the rest of this year ask gaz.... tech but just do what you can . and enjoy:yes:

J

julie67

Had an advert in the paper for the last couple of weeks and the phone went mental plus been contacting all the builders and plumbers in my area as well and now booked up until the end of may beginning of June and that just for evenings and weekends , booked in 6 quotes for next week and one guy i did a quote for last week works for a housing *** he said if I do a good job on tiling the kitchen this week I will get all the other kitchens that they are refurbishing so looks good . Im seriously thinking about going part time in my day job , cause im having to turn down loads of work.

x

L

LeonB

Just finished a complete ensuite job on Thursday but nothing in the offing at all... Might have a job on for the same people ive just finished with but if that dont come off im ****ed!
Think people from the NW are either too tight or too skint! :lol:

Reply to Is everyone busy? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen