Search the forum,

Discuss Introduce myself. Giuseppe from Montolit Tiling Tools in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Giuseppe Maffei

Hi guys, I am Giuseppe and I'm one of the responsible of Montolit Tiling Tools. I just joined this forum because many tile setters from UK and Ireland recommended me to be part of this great forum.
Yes. I work for a manufacturer but who knows me already know that I try to provide technical advise (when possible and when I am capable :) without pushing too much the brand.

I am happy to be here and I say a warm hello to all of you, especially the one that I don't know.
ps. Forgive me for my poor English :)

O

One Day

Hi Giuseppe!
I started my professional tiling with Montolit tools, and I still have a minipiuma (along with all my Sigmas!) And you make great blades too...

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
My puppies :)

IMG_1734.JPG

Reply to Introduce myself. Giuseppe from Montolit Tiling Tools in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Replies you've not seen

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley