Search the forum,

Discuss indoor tiles outside ? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi I would like to use some indoor tiles outside on the top of my fish pond wall, the tiles I am looking at are Chambly Black Matt Stone effect Porcelain Wall & floor. The description on B&Q website says the following
Suitable for Any room, excluding wet-rooms
Frost protected
Suitable for use with underfloor heating
Does not require sealing
Clean with water and neutral soap
Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Suitable for use with underfloor heating
Waterproof after grouting, can be installed in bathrooms and wet rooms
I was wondering if I could use these as they are frost protected and there will be no weight on them pretty much just there for appearances. Any advice gratefully received.
Thankyou
Mick

Reply to indoor tiles outside ? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I have some lovely Mexican terracotta tiles (glazed on one side only) which are meant...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
I have a small kitchen with a floor area of 265cm x 140cm with the door recess adding another 20...
Replies
Views
Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen