Search the forum,

Discuss if you were............. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

to be in a band,what band would it be and what would you play or be a vocalist?

me sing :lol::lol::lol:
have to be bass
IMG_9428.jpg

D

doug boardley

it would be in a rock type band, and like Sir, would have to be bass, or a rock band that had a slot for a triangulist:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

brian c

i fancy myself as a drummer even though ive never hit a coo on the erse wi a shovel.(cow on the arse with a shovel.......:smilewinkgrin:)

P

Peter

My main musical love is 80s punk/oi, and would blatter drums the odd time. Used to be in a band but we were disbanded as we couldn't agree on a style. :lol:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I played in a few bands ( semi-pro ) for about 8yrs Never got a break, so still tiling.

Guitar now mostly gathering dust, apart from the odd BBQ when It comes out for the

drunken sing song:20:

Reply to if you were............. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Let us know which brand of tiles adhesive you use. And the price per bag trade if possible...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen