Search the forum,

Discuss I want to start tiling but where do i start? courses? Training? ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Calum

Hi i am 20 years old and have just joined this website today as i am trying to find out where there is a local course somewhere in dorset, i have a little bit of experience in tiling and would like to start doing it full time either get a job with a company or go self-employed but where do i start do a course ??? any advice please?

Del W

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Welcome to TF.I don't know of any training centres in your area.A course will give you all the basic information.Its a good idea to find a tiler in your area who is willing to take you under his wing so you can see what really happens on a job.Labouring and makeing the tea is where it all starts.

I

Ian

Welcome along to the forum. This is a link to the tiling courses feed back section of the forum Tiling Courses Feedback, have a read through what other people have written and experienced to get an idea of which one is best for you. Bear in mind that it is worth travelling or getting a hotel room for a couple of weeks if it means getting the best course, this is the beginning of your future so don't choose a course based on how close it is to your house! All the best with your future in tiling and don't forget, there is more knowledge on this forum than anywhere else so if you've got any questions, ask away. Bri.

Reply to I want to start tiling but where do i start? courses? Training? ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen