Currently reading:
I want to start tiling but where do i start? courses? Training? ?

Search the forum,

Discuss I want to start tiling but where do i start? courses? Training? ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
Welcome to TF.I don't know of any training centres in your area.A course will give you all the basic information.Its a good idea to find a tiler in your area who is willing to take you under his wing so you can see what really happens on a job.Labouring and makeing the tea is where it all starts.

I

Ian

Welcome along to the forum. This is a link to the tiling courses feed back section of the forum Tiling Courses Feedback, have a read through what other people have written and experienced to get an idea of which one is best for you. Bear in mind that it is worth travelling or getting a hotel room for a couple of weeks if it means getting the best course, this is the beginning of your future so don't choose a course based on how close it is to your house! All the best with your future in tiling and don't forget, there is more knowledge on this forum than anywhere else so if you've got any questions, ask away. Bri.

Reply to I want to start tiling but where do i start? courses? Training? ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.