Discuss Hows The Forum Looking And Feeling For You? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Ok so not sure how that first photo looks like that! Haha should be this,
image.jpg

Then when I click alerts on the orange banner, I get this.

image.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah. The sidebar in threads is disabled for mobiles.

That alerts system is how it should be.

On my phone it's a black background and blue text links and doesn't show you what's going on. You have to click 'view all' or it to work.

O

Old Mod

Yeah the same on my phone, it's just not loading automatically tho, I have to click 'alerts' and bring up whole page.
Originally my phone looked like this.
image.jpg

Haha ok so u been tweaking Dan? (Or is it Twerking?) can never remember o_O
Phone appears to be working properly again! :D
......no I've not changed anything, been on the iPad since 5.30 when I got in :)

O

Old Mod

Yeah that's what mine has looked like for several days, when I first mentioned it to you. Before that, and now it seems, it's the same as my iPad.
This is my phone now, it appears to be working again
image.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I might need to clear my cookies and whatnot on my phone. Start a fresh.

O

Old Mod

I might need to clear my cookies and whatnot on my phone. Start a fresh.
Haha so u been dishing out the advice, but like all good advice givers, u haven't actually followed your own advice! haha

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Nah I can't reset my cookies that easily. I am logged into things that the passwords are 28 characters long and I don't have them written down. lol

O

Old Mod

Nah I can't reset my cookies that easily. I am logged into things that the passwords are 28 characters long and I don't have them written down. lol

Oh my word! Haha are they randomly generated by an algorithm?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my word! Haha are they randomly generated by an algorithm?
Randomly generated by LastPass. The plugin for Chrome and whatnot. Then I've copied it over the once, and not stored it. So it can't be compromised.

O

Old Mod

Randomly generated by LastPass. The plugin for Chrome and whatnot. Then I've copied it over the once, and not stored it. So it can't be compromised.
U'll be attaching a retina scan to your Mac book next! Haha

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
And doing it for phones.

Eyes-on with Fujitsu's smartphone retina scanner (Wired UK)

And thinking about it, my xbox one logs me in using my face/head. Takes a 3 scan of it when you first set it up.

So I wouldn't be surprised if a Mac will have retina scanning soon at all!

Last edited:
O

Old Mod

And doing it for phones.

Eyes-on with Fujitsu's smartphone retina scanner (Wired UK)

And thinking about it, my xbox one logs me in using my face/head. Takes a 3 scan of it when you first set it up.

So I wouldn't be surprised if a Mac will have retina scanning soon at all!

"Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimme!' :D

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

@Dan have I missed something?
All the members stats are missing from beneath their Avatar and the mini Avatar has also gone and been replaced by a silhouette!
Oh and the green 'up'&'down' arrows have gone.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reply to Hows The Forum Looking And Feeling For You? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay