Discuss How not to grout.... in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Just been sent this by a friend of ours, who’s had there bathroom redone, that is not adhesive from tiles being taken off the wall, but grout gone off on top of the tile 😳 no questions on it just something to brighten your Friday up

Attachments

• 578EA852-B78C-40C3-84F8-5BCE6C9D477B.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 86

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Stratum Tiles from Topps. Absolute nightmare tile.

Generally used on a feature wall, ungrouted.

I won’t touch them anymore 🥴

have fun taking off the grout 🤨

pete f

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I’ve fixed them also on a feature wall ungrouted cant imagine the work involved to get that grout off why leave it like that?.

Reaction score
Just been sent this by a friend of ours, who’s had there bathroom redone, that is not adhesive from tiles being taken off the wall, but grout gone off on top of the tile 😳 no questions on it just something to brighten your Friday up
They've been put on the wrong way anyway!!!

Reply to How not to grout.... in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I have recently laid around 30msq of porcelain floor tiles in our kitchen. The tiles have been...
Replies
Views
Guys, I'm unsure what grout to choose for our latest project and I'm hoping you can help. We're...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping someone can help with advice. We purchased 600 x 600 tiles for our bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
We are redoing our bathroom and had a long discussion on tanking with our handyman who does...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay