Search the forum,

Discuss How much turn over has Tilers Forums gained you in the last 12 months? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

I think maybe the regulars are booked too far in advance tbh,
Personally I'm never in a position to bid for work on here.
It's just too short notice, even with two months.

I've never been booked up for that length of time to be fair Marc, my marketing is crap and my computer knowledge can be dire.

O

Old Mod

It's no joy Mark, trust me!
I even tried to actively reduce it this year.
It's just a pain!
Trying to run to schedule, the phone calls when u know you're not gonna make it.
Gets to a stage where u just wanna say *************************************!
But that's the thing, I certainly don't advertise, and if u google my website u won't find it, and that's by design!
And it's not me being big headed, it's just how it is. Could well be geographical, could be the way I interact with clients, could be I'm too cheap!
I seriously don't know mate!
Don't stop me worrying if works gonna come in either, that worry is there, just like everyone else!

S

SUPERTILER

Hi to all :) I am here I think since last year. How many works I've got using that page - "none" because price what people write in responses is poor... but had a few good advises and glad to see other people works. I just realise maybe I shoud apload some of my works... Just need to make some pictures in future :)...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi to all :) I am here I think since last year. How many works I've got using that page - "none" because price what people write in responses is poor... but had a few good advises and glad to see other people works. I just realise maybe I shoud apload some of my works... Just need to make some pictures in future :)...
I doubt that we don't allow prices in the forum so it would be via private message so you wouldn't know what anybody else it quoting.

The first thing I'd do when responding is book a visit. I wouldn't even quote without seeing the job. So then it's down to you, not always the price.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
I picked up one of the recent jobs on here which puts my vote at the top end of the poll from the one job easily. Nice big project that's still on going for me.

That's the only job I've picked up from all the time I've been on the forum.
Unless I include what I've earnt working with Marc @3_fall over the past 2 years? That would probably collate to around the same I'd say.

Not many jobs around my area get posted on the forum to be honest. The one I've picked up recently us the first I've seen, and it's still a 22 mile drive

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nothing for me but like others have said it's through choice as I've never gone after anything that's been advertised! I have had a couple of small jobs through it a couple of years ago though

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Personally i haven't made anything from here but mainly due to the jobs being down South. I have really bothered with any of them, truth be told. I am mostly busy with June, July, October, November and December being the busiest. January being a hit and miss month. May is most often than not my quiestest month. I know a lot of other trades that are quiet May aswell. Cant just be me surely???? lol

Reply to How much turn over has Tilers Forums gained you in the last 12 months? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen