Search the forum,

Discuss How many posts per thread-page is the right amount? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If I go back to a thread I just want to get to the last post without having to spend an hour scrolling up the post I've already read...if you get what I mean..

O

Old Mod

How do you go back to a thread mate?
Because if you use the email it takes you to last read. If you use recent post page that will take you to last post. And if you use back arrow, that too should take you to last post.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I click new post then recent post find a thread click on to it but if I want to get to the last posted item then I scroll to it but if there's 100 post per page it takes for eeeeevvvvveeeeerrrrr.

T

Time's Ran Out

As I often hear - the length doesn't matter - as long as I can get back to the top quicker to go to the next new post. However it's just on my phone or kindle that doesn't have a wide enough screen to display the top button. In which case the shorter threads are better.

O

Old Mod

I click new post then recent post find a thread click on to it but if I want to get to the last posted item then I scroll to it but if there's 100 post per page it takes for eeeeevvvvveeeeerrrrr.
So do you see "6 minutes ago" by your name mate?
Click that, then see where it takes you.
Image would help haha image.jpeg

Reply to How many posts per thread-page is the right amount? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen